8:00—8:20 Breakfast is Served
8:25 Students must be in Classrooms
8:26 Morning Announcements
3:00 Begin Dismissal
3:10 Buses depart from Rippleside
The Ripple Effect: Catch the Wave
PBIS Mission Statement: The mission of Rippleside's Catch the Wave program is to create an effective learning community in which all members are actively contributing through the consistent practice of respect, responsibility, safety and positive attitudes.
As always, I encourage parents to provide every opportunity possible over the summer for your children to have access to reading activities. Being a good reader is a powerful thing for your child. I highly encourage you to utilize the Aitkin Public
Library over the summer months as it is a great resource.
I would like to take a couple of moments to thank the children, parents, and staff at Rippleside as well as the Aitkin Community, for making this year so memorable for all students. As we join together, I am confident that we will find great reward each school year.
Jesse C. Peterson
Peanut Aware School - Please avoid bringing peanut products into the building.
What can I do as a parent?
- Be part of PAC team at Rippleside Contact Bobbi Jo Bourassa at (218) 927-4838 for more information and if childcare is needed.
- Be part of District Parent Advisory Team (contact Dan Athman at (218) 927-2115 Ext. 3301)
- Attend Entrance, Fall, and Spring Conferences
- Get involved in (PTO) Parent Teacher Organization (contact Rippleside Elementary School)
- Volunteer in your child’s classroom and other school activities
- Read to your child each day
- Guide them to independence as they prepare for school each morning
Thank you for your constant support for the continuous improvement of all children.