Dean of Students
Community Education Director
8:00—8:20 Breakfast is Served
8:25 Students must be in Classrooms
8:26 Morning Announcements
3:00 Begin Dismissal
3:10 Buses depart from Rippleside
The Ripple Effect: Catch the Wave
PBIS Mission Statement: The mission of Rippleside's Catch the Wave program is to create an effective learning community in which all members are actively contributing through the consistent practice of respect, responsibility, safety and positive attitudes.
AMERICORPS READING and MATH TUTOR POSITIONS:
Positions begin August 2017 and run through June 2018. Positions require availability every day, Monday - Friday, during regular school hours.
Kindergarten-Focused Literacy Tutor: Provide literacy tutoring and support for students in Kindergarten during school hours.
Math Enrichment Tutor: Provide math tutoring to improve the skills of 4th-8th grade students at Rippleside Elementary School.
Salary: Full-time tutors (45 hours/week) earn up to $574 bi-weekly living allowance and up to $5,815 education award to use towards college tuition or student loan payments.
¨ Minimum Qualifications: Must be 18 years of age or older by August, 2017.
¨ Must have at least a high school diploma or a GED by August, 2017.
¨ Go to www.minnesotamathcorps.org to read the complete list of qualifications and to apply.
How to Apply: Our positions begin in August of 2017. For more information, please visit www.minnesotamathcorps.org. Questions? Please contact Jennifer at email@example.com or 218-422-6017. Visit www.ReadingandMath.net to apply online.
Jesse C. Peterson
Peanut Aware School - Please avoid bringing peanut products into the building.
What can I do as a parent?
- Be part of PAC team at Rippleside Contact Jenny McGuire at (218) 927-4838 for more information and if childcare is needed.
- Be part of District Parent Advisory Team (contact Lisa DeMars at (218) 927-2115 Ext. 3301)
- Attend Entrance, Fall, and Spring Conferences
- Get involved in (PTO) Parent Teacher Organization (contact Rippleside Elementary School)
- Volunteer in your child’s classroom and other school activities
- Read to your child each day
- Guide them to independence as they prepare for school each morning
Thank you for your constant support for the continuous improvement of all children.