Aitkin High School
High School News
Seniors: Yearbook Photos
Photos should be submitted via e-mail if possible and should be in .jpg format and at least 300 dpi. Photos should be in the vertical rather than horizontal orientation. Students that have photos with weapons maybe asked to submit an alternate choice for their senior picture.
Baby photos can also be sent via email to email@example.com - .jpg and at least 300 dpi.
The senior class photo on the Court House steps will be taken on Friday October 7th at 9:00 a.m. by Duane's Photography. Order forms to purchase a class photo maybe picked up in room 309. Seniors are encouraged to wear school colors for this photo.
Order your yearbook before September 16th to get the lowest price of the year and free icons. Use this order form and return to Mrs. Larson in Room 309.
Upcoming Events for Aitkin High School
• Weds., September 14th is Picture Day
• Tues, September 27th Sophomores & Juniors will meet with our Josten’s rep @ 2:30, to get info on Class Rings and then go to 8th per IS. At 3:00 Seniors should go to the auditorium to get info on Graduation
• Fri., September 30th the Josten’s rep will be back during 4th period lunch (11am –Noon) collect orders from Jrs & Sophs for their class rings.
• Weds., October 12th the Josten’s rep will be back again to collect Graduation orders from Seniors during 4th period lunch (11am – Noon).
• Fri., September 30th Seniors must have their Graduation pictures in to Mrs. Larson, the Yearbook Advisor.
Yearbook Update Here is a sneak peek of the 2017 Aitkin Jr./Sr. High School yearbook cover.
This year's editorial team includes Senior editors: Angel Tellinghuisen and Taylor Crotty. Junior Editor: Vanessa Lee and Sophomore Editor: Kaija Davies. Advisor Teri Larson.
Class of 2017 - The deadline for senior portrait submission has been moved up to October 1, 2016. Please make sure you get your photos taken early to meet the earlier deadline. Also the staff is looking forward to getting your baby or childhood photo prior to the October 1 deadline.
Also remember that you can share your photos with the yearbook staff by visiting our yearbook Facebook Page at AHS-Yearbook. Photos uploaded will be considered for submission into the 2017 edition of the A-Book.